Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let There Be Links.

I had mentioned that I've done a lot of research on my topic choice for my own life/family previously.
My first link is one I first saw last weekend. A like minded girlfriend posted it on her blog last week... Eating Real Food On A Budget.
Link Number Two is from a blog I've followed a long time... The Organic Thirfty Food Challenge.
Here is one from SparkPeople. I started following sparkpeople because i was looking to lose some weight... Its helped a bit. :)
Sparkpeople also had a link on the link above called Why Go Organic? that has a lot of good info.
This is the shopper's guide to pesticides....Has a lot of good info for what to get, what not to get, etc.
The next couple are google finds...
This one is called 17 tips for organic on a budget.
This one is another with a similar title, how to eat organic on a budget.
Another organic for cheap article talks about how the author spent about $60/week/person for mostly organic groceries. That sounds like a LOT of money to me! We average $35-40 per person per week in my family and rarely if ever buy organic milk and never buy organic meats. Still, something neat to ponder.



No comments:

Post a Comment